Saturday, September 25, 2010

Top 10 useful iPhone 4 Tips

OK, so you've either got a shiny new iPhone 4 or you've upgraded your previous iDevice to iOS 4 and now you're trying to sort though it all. Well I thought I would share 10 random tips on the iPhone 4/iOS 4 that might not be so obvious or just to make your life just a little more fun. So here they are in no particular order and completely off the top of my head.

1. Put More Apps in the Dock

The iPhone has always been limited to only 4 Apps in the dock at once. The iPad takes it up to 6. However, now with iOS 4 and folders you could theoretically have up to 48 Apps in the dock for quick access. Granted I don't need 48, but I do need more than 4. So what I did was create a "Productivity" folder and I put it in the dock so that those 12 Apps are accessible to me no matter which Home screen I'm on.

Read more >>